Please read through our terms and conditions before purchasing your voucher.
- We can take up to four alpacas on walks at a time. We are unable to accept groups of more than 8 people for alpaca walks or meet the alpacas sessions. This is for your safety and to prevent us overwhelming the alpacas. Please bear this in mind when purchasing vouchers through the website or when contacting us directly to book. If you have a slightly larger group do call as we are happy to discuss how we might be able to help.
- To keep things simple, our meet the alpaca vouchers are valid for five people. Please contact us directly if you have a smaller or larger group as we can be more flexible over the phone and can take cash or card payments on the day of your visit.
- To complete your walk or meet the alpacas booking please contact us to arrange a date and time.
- We will offer you your preferred time and date wherever possible, but as we only offer two walks/meet the alpaca sessions per day on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturday it is better to give us as much notice as you can to ensure that you don’t miss out.
- On purchasing your voucher via our website you will receive an email wit ad pdf file. The expiry date will be marked on your voucher.
- Please include all of the vouchers that you need for the number of adults leading an alpaca in your group when you purchase.
- We can take cash payments on the day of your visit, or card payments through iZettle.
- We cannot offer refunds unless we are unable to honour your booking due to a problem at our end or due to bad weather. Alpacas do not like walking in the rain or snow so if the weather is not looking good we will get in touch via phone or email before your visit. We will offer an alternative date or a full refund if no other date is possible. If you are unable to come for your visit for any reason do contact us at least 72 hours in advance and we will try to arrange an alternative date wherever possible.
- Data Protection: We take your privacy seriously. Ling’s Meadow will only use your personal contact details in order to complete the booking process and to inform you of updates and offers relating to the campsite if you have asked us to. We retain this information with your booking record for the standard accounting period of six years. Your personal details will not be used for any other purpose or passed on to any other third party. If you would like to be contacted with updates and offers via email then please sign up to our Alpaca Antics mailing list on the home page of our website. Our secure online payment processor for voucher purchases is Paypal. Customer present card payments are taken via iZettle.